Hello from Weverse Shop,
the official merch store.
You are invited to LE SSERAFIM COMEBACK SHOWCASE “EASY”! A total of 2,500 customers who purchased LE SSERAFIM 3rd Mini Album [EASY] on Weverse Shop GLOBAL and entered the raffle will be drawn and invited to the showcase!
[LE SSERAFIM COMEBACK SHOWCASE "EASY" Details]
- Date: Mon. February 19, 2024, 8:00 PM (KST)
- Location: Korea University Hwajeong Gymnasium (Hwajeong Tiger Dome), Seoul, South Korea
* Online streaming platform will be announced soon.
All customers who purchased at least one copy of [SHOWCASE] LE SSERAFIM 3rd Mini Album [EASY] on Weverse Shop GLOBAL during the event period and entered the raffle.
※ [SHOWCASE] LE SSERAFIM 3rd Mini Album [EASY], [SHOWCASE] LE SSERAFIM 3rd Mini Album [EASY] (COMPACT ver.), and [SHOWCASE] LE SSERAFIM 3rd Mini Album [EASY] (Weverse Albums ver.) are all eligible for the event raffle.
※ Albums other than [SHOWCASE] LE SSERAFIM 3rd Mini Album [EASY] are not eligible for this event raffle.
※ The raffle participants of the COMEBACK SHOWCASE will also be able to participate in the raffle of future offline events for LE SSERAFIM 3rd Mini Album [EASY].
[Raffle Period (KST)]
- Fri. February 2, 2024, 11:00 AM - Mon. February 12, 2024, 11:59 PM
- The winners will be announced in a notice after Tue. February 13, 2024, 6:00 PM (KST). Customers can also check My Events page to check the result.
[Number of Raffle Winners]
- Total 2,500 winners
* Your information must match the information you submitted for the raffle entry. (The information cannot be changed after your submission.) The winning raffle cannot be transferred to another person.
※ The raffle winners will be invited to LE SSERAFIM COMEBACK SHOWCASE “EASY”.
[How to Enter the Raffle]
※ Your information for the raffle cannot be changed after your submission. Please make sure your information (birth of date, contact information, etc.) is correct and free of error. We are not responsible for damages caused by incorrect information submitted by you.
1. Buy the event album on Weverse Shop and enter the raffle event on Weverse with the same ID you used to purchase the event album. You need to provide the following personal information in order to enter the raffle.
- Name (The person who is entering the raffle)
- Date of birth (YYYY/MM/DD format)
- Valid mobile phone number
2. You must complete the raffle entry on Weverse in order to participate in the raffle event.
3. The number of albums you ordered on Weverse Shop GLOBAL (not the number of orders you placed) during the event period will be counted automatically to let you enter the raffle the same number of times. For album sets, the total number of albums included in the sets will be counted toward the raffle entries.
※ All album sales on Weverse Shop GLOBAL will count for Korean music charts (Hanteo Chart and Circle Chart).
※ This event is subject to change and cancellation without prior notice.
※ Detailed directions for the event will be posted later in the raffle winner announcement.
[Questions and Answers]
Contact us at Customer Support
[Please Note (When entering the raffle)]
1. You must be logged in to Weverse with your Weverse Shop account which was used to purchase the album. If you do not have an account on Weverse, please sign up for Weverse and join LE SSERAFIM Weverse with the same account as your Weverse Shop account used to purchase the albums.
2. You will be redirected to the raffle page when you tap Enter Raffle on the announcement posted on LE SSERAFIM Weverse, in which you are logged in with the Weverse Shop account used to purchase the album.
3. The raffle is processed based on the time of raffle entry and the time of payment for the album.
4. You cannot win the same raffle multiple times.
5. You cannot win this event raffle if you win the event raffle for FEARNOT membership holders.
6. The winner announcement and the event process will use the information you submitted to the raffle.
7. Those with nationalities other than South Korean can enter the raffle with the English names that appear on their valid photo ID. Please note that the name of the person who entered the raffle must match the name on the passport. (Names entered in Korean will not be accepted.) Customers who are unable to verify their identity with IDs in English may be asked at the venue to present an ID that has a photo and the name in the language they entered the raffle with. Please come prepared and cooperate with the staff.
8. When entering the raffle, Weverse and Weverse Shop GLOBAL will collect your personal information (name, date of birth, email, and phone number).
* Raffle winners will be required to provide additional personal information for the raffle and their participation in the event.
: Types of collected personal information: Email (Weverse ID), name (last and first name), mobile phone number, and date of birth
: Purpose of collecting personal information: For winner selection and event operation of LE SSERAFIM COMEBACK SHOWCASE "EASY" for Weverse Shop GLOBAL customers
: Personal information provided to: SOURCE MUSIC Co., Ltd. and HYBE Co., Ltd.
: Duration of keeping and using personal information: For those who enter the raffle, the information will be discarded within 90 days after the event winner announcement is posted. The raffle winners’ information will be discarded within 1 year after the event ends.
9. Canceling your album order after the event winner announcement will result in exclusion from the raffle and you will not be able to participate in the event.
10. If you enter the raffle after purchasing the albums, those albums cannot be accepted for returns OR be canceled after the raffle has ended, even if you did not win.
11. Only the raffle winner is permitted to participate in the event.
12. The raffle winning cannot be used to admit someone else to the event, and it cannot be transferred or sold. If you are found selling or transferring the winning raffle, or committing any other fraud, you will be denied admission.
13. The raffle winners must bring a valid photo ID to enter the event venue on the day of the event. You will not be allowed to participate if you do not have a valid photo ID in person.
14. According to the WEVERSE COMPANY policies regarding the collection and use of personal information, the event is available for 14 years and older (must be born on or before February 19, 2010). Minors under the age (born on or after February 20, 2010) cannot enter the venue even when accompanied by a guardian.
[What to Bring]
A valid photo ID for identity verification
※ What is a valid photo ID?
- South Korean nationality: Passport, South Korean Resident Registration Card, driver’s license, South Korean Youth Card (issued by community service centers), mobile ID (issued by GOV.KR, Ministry of the Interior and Safety & Korean National Police Agency, or PASS App)
- Non-South Korean nationality: Passport, Residence Card (certification of alien registration)
* Other IDs (e.g. student IDs, photocopies, photos, and certified copies) are not allowed.
* Photos, printed copies, or mobile screenshots of your ID will not be accepted. You may be asked to run the mobile ID app at the venue.
* The information on the ID must be identical to the information entered for the raffle. The ID must include a name, date of birth, and a photo, and it must be presented physically to be accepted as a valid photo ID for identity verification. If the information on your photo ID does not match the information on the raffle entry, your participation will be denied.
* All IDs must be presented physically and must not be expired, to be considered valid.
* An ID of South Korean nationality must include a photo, date of birth (6 digits), and a name. It also must be issued by the head of a government office.
* If you have to verify yourself using a temporary ID such as an issuance application confirmation, the document must be stamped with the official seal of the head of a government office. It must include a photo, personal information, issuance number, and expiration date, all protected with a transparent sticker. Any document seeming dubious or to have been forged will not be accepted.
* For customers who entered the raffle with a name in a language other than English, and are therefore unable to verify their identity with a passport, they may be asked at the venue to present an ID that has a photo and the name in the language they entered the raffle with. Please come prepared and cooperate with the staff.
* When verifying your ID, we may conduct an additional verification process such as asking you questions, requesting other IDs, etc. to prevent the use of transferred or forged IDs.
All Things for Fans, Weverse Shop