Hello from Weverse Shop, the official merch store.
You are invited to fromis_9 1st Album [Unlock My World] SHOWCASE!
A total of 470 customers who purchased fromis_9 1st Album [Unlock My World] from Weverse Shop and entered the showcase raffle will be drawn and invited to the showcase!
Date: Mon. February 27, 2023, 8:00 PM
Location: YES24 LIVE HALL, Seoul, South Korea
* This showcase will be livestreamed on HYBE LABELS YouTube channel and on fromis_9 Weverse in real-time.
All customers who purchased at least 1 fromis_9 1st Album [Unlock My World] on Weverse Shop GLOBAL during the event period and entered the raffle.
※ Only [SHOWCASE] fromis_9 1st Album [Unlock My World] is eligible for the showcase raffle.
[Raffle Event Period (KST)]
Tue. May 23, 2023, 11:00 AM - Wed. May 31, 2023, 11:59 PM (KST)
[Winner Announcement (KST)]
Fri. June 2, 2023, 8:00 PM
The winners will be announced via a notice. Customers can also check My Events page to check the result.
[Number of Raffle Winners]
* Your information must match the information you submitted for the raffle entry. (The information cannot be changed after your submission.) The winning raffle cannot be transferred to another person.
* Event winners are randomly selected by a draw among customers.
[Questions & Answers]
Contact Weverse Shop Customer Service.
[How to Enter the Event]
※ Your information for the raffle cannot be changed after your submission. Please make sure your information (date of birth, contact information, etc.) is correct and free of error. We are not responsible for damages caused by incorrect information submitted by you.
1. Buy the event album on Weverse Shop and enter the raffle event on Weverse with the same ID you used to purchase the event album. You need to provide the following personal information in order to enter the raffle.
- Name (The person who is entering the raffle)
- Date of birth (YYYYMMDD format, 8 digits)
- Valid mobile phone number
2. You must complete the raffle entry on Weverse in order to participate in the raffle event.
3. The number of albums you ordered on Weverse Shop GLOBAL (not the number of orders you placed) during the event period will be counted automatically to let you enter the raffle the same number of times. For album sets, the total number of albums included in the sets will be counted toward the raffle entries.
※ 100% of the album sales on Weverse Shop count for Hanteo Chart and Circle Chart.
※ This event is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
※ Detailed directions for the event will be posted later in the raffle winner announcement.
※ The event is available for 9 years and older (You must be born before December 31, 2013). Minors under the age cannot enter the venue even when accompanied by a guardian.
[Please Note (When entering the raffle)]
1. You will enter the raffle on Weverse; therefore, you must be logged in to Weverse with your Weverse Shop account which was used to purchase the album. If you do not have an account on Weverse, please sign up for Weverse and join the artist’s Weverse with the same account as your Weverse Shop account used to purchase the albums.
2. The raffle will be processed at the time of payment for the album and raffle entry.
3. The winner announcement and the event process will use the information you submitted for the raffle.
4. Those with nationalities other than South Korean can enter the raffle with the English names that appear on their valid photo ID. Please note that the name of the person who entered the raffle must match the name on the passport. (Names entered in Korean will not be accepted.) If there are any difficulties identifying the English name, you may be asked to show other IDs that present your name in languages other than English.
5. When entering the raffle, Weverse and Weverse Shop GLOBAL will collect your personal information (name, date of birth, email, and phone number). Raffle winners may be required to provide additional personal information for participation in the event, and the information may be transferred to PLEDIS Entertainment Co., Ltd. and HYBE Co., Ltd. (For those who enter the raffle, the information will be discarded within 7 days after the event has ended. The raffle winners’ information will be discarded 1 year after the event ends.)
6. The invitation cannot be transferred to another person, and in that case, you will be denied entry to the event. If the information under your ID and the information in the raffle entry do not match, you will be denied entry to the event.
7. Canceling the album order after entering the raffle will result in exclusion from the raffle.
8. If you enter the raffle after purchasing the albums, those albums cannot be accepted for returns OR canceled after the raffle has ended.
※ More information will follow in near future.
[What to Bring]
A valid photo ID for identity verification
※ What is a valid photo ID?
- South Korean nationality: South Korean Resident Registration Card, driver’s license, passport, South Korean youth card (issued by community service centers), mobile ID
- Non-South Korean nationality: Passport, Resident Card (certification of alien registration)
* Other IDs (e.g. student IDs, photocopies, photos, and certified copies) are not allowed.
* Those who submit passports issued after December 21, 2020 must submit passport information verification documents together with the passport to be verified.
* A screenshot of your mobile ID (driver's license) will not be accepted. You may be asked to run the mobile driver's license app at the site.
* All IDs must be presented physically and must not be expired, to be considered valid.
* An ID of South Korean nationality must include a photo, a resident registration number (13 digits), and a name. It also must be issued by the head of a government office.
* If you have to verify yourself using a temporary ID such as an issuance application confirmation, the document must be stamped with the official seal of the head of a government office. It must include a photo, personal information, issuance number, and expiration date, all protected with a transparent sticker. Any document seeming dubious or to have been forged will not be accepted.
* If the information on your ID is hard to discern or understand, it will not be accepted as a valid ID.
- The name, the date of birth, and the photo on your ID will be checked. If the information on your photo ID does not match the information on the raffle entry, your participation will be denied.
- Make sure to bring an ID for verification. Otherwise, your admission to the event will be denied. (A photocopy, photo, or certified copy will not be accepted.)
- This event is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Things for Fans, Weverse Shop.