Hello from Weverse Shop,
the official merch store.
TOMORROW X TOGETHER Weverse Shop Black Friday begins on Fri. November 25, 2022 (KST).
Check the details below.TOMORROW X TOGETHER Weverse Shop Black Friday
* Schedule (KST)
- Purchase Period: Fri. November 25, 2022, 10:00 AM - Tue. November 29, 10:00 AM
- Shipping: Begins on Fri. December 16, 2022 (global shipping available)
* Available Merch and Discount Rates
- (70%) 3rd Anniversary
- (70%) FIGHT OR ESCAPE
- (50%) ACT:BOY
- (50%) 2021 Holiday Collection : Little Wishes
- (50%) Thursday's Child
- (50%) MOA X TOGETHER
- (50%) Weverse Card
* Please Note
- Weverse Shop Black Friday products may become out of stock early due to limited quantities.
- If a product has a defect, you may only get a refund for the product. An exchange may not be available if the product is out of stock, as the products are sold in limited quantities.
- For products without an option, you can purchase up to 5.
- For products with options, you can purchase up to 5 for each option.
- Shipping to some countries may be unavailable due to the COVID-19 outbreak. For more information regarding shipping delays and restrictions, please check the announcement on Weverse Shop.
* Payment Information
- You can pay by debit and credit cards, or with PayPal, Eximbay, Payco, Toss, Kakao Pay, or Weverse Card.
- If you add Toss or Kakao Pay to payment methods, you can use the balance on your preferred payment option to pay, without having to use a credit card.
- If your default currency is set to USD or JPY, you can pay via PayPal or Eximbay using international credit cards or Alipay.
* Important for Customers in South Korea
- If you are ordering from South Korea, please enter the complete shipping address in Korean. Entering a South Korean address in English may lead to delayed or failed delivery as the couriers may not accept the address or have difficulty in processing the delivery.
※ Important for International Customers
- Please enter the complete shipping address and the recipient's name in English. In the case where the address and the name contain characters with accent symbols such as é, ç, œ, í, ø, ß, ü, and ñ, please eliminate the symbols.
- Please note that if you place multiple orders to a single address, your orders may be subject to the customs laws of the recipient country, such as the imposition of import tariffs or being held at customs. You are responsible for paying the import tariffs imposed on bulk purchases you make.
※ Please note that entering inaccurate addresses may cause delayed or failed deliveries. If products are lost in transit due to the incorrect address you entered, we will not ship additional products to compensate for the loss, especially for products manufactured in limited quantities. Please double-check your address when you place your order.
All things for Fans, Weverse Shop