Hello from Weverse Shop,
the official merch store.
You are invited to TOMORROW X TOGETHER [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] Showcase!
A total of 2,500 customers who purchased TOMORROW X TOGETHER [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] Showcase from Weverse Shop and entered the showcase raffle will be drawn and invited to the comeback showcase!
Date (KST): Sat. October 14, 2023, 4:00 PM
Location: Grand Peace Hall at Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
* This comeback showcase will be livestreamed on HYBE LABELS YouTube channel and TOMORROW X TOGETHER Weverse in real-time.
All customers who purchased at least one [Showcase] [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] or [Showcase] [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] (GRAVITY Ver.) on Weverse Shop GLOBAL during the event period and entered the raffle.
※ [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] (Weverse Albums ver.) is not eligible for the showcase raffle.
[Raffle Event Period (KST)]
Mon. September 25, 2023, 11:00 AM - Wed.October 4, 2023, 11:59 PM (KST)
[Winner Announcement (KST)]
Fri. October 6, 2023, 11:00 AM
The winners will be announced via a notice. Customers can also check My Events page to check the result.
[Number of Raffle Winners]
* Your information must match the information you submitted for the raffle entry. (The information cannot be changed after your submission.) The winning raffle cannot be transferred to another person.
* Event winners are randomly selected by a draw among customers.
[ID Verification and Wristband Distribution]
- Location: Grand Peace Hall at Kyung Hee University
- Date and Time (KST): Sat. October 14, 2023
11:00 AM No. 1 - 600
12:00 PM No. 601 - 1200
1:00 PM No. 1201 - 1800
2:00 PM No. 1801 - 2500
* Winner verification numbers are given for the identity verification process, and they are not given on a first-come-first-served basis. Please check the time for your number and be ready for the winner's identity verification.
* If you do not make it on your time, you may be unable to verify your identity depending on the site's circumstances.
* Your seating will not be affected by your winner verification number. Please do not form random waiting queues at the site.
[Venue Admission Time]
Sat. October 14, 2023, 3:00 PM (KST)
* The venue admission time may change according to the circumstances at the site.
* Admission may be temporarily unavailable after the event starts. Please follow the instructions of the staff members for admission.
[Questions & Answers]
Contact Weverse Shop Customer Service.
[How to Enter the Event]
※ Your information for the raffle cannot be changed after your submission. Please make sure your information (date of birth, contact information, etc.) is correct and free of error. We are not responsible for damages caused by incorrect information submitted by you.
1. Buy the event album on Weverse Shop and enter the raffle event on Weverse with the same ID you used to purchase the event album. You need to provide the following personal information in order to enter the raffle.
- Name (The person who is entering the raffle)
- Date of birth (YYYYMMDD format, 8 digits)
- Valid mobile phone number
2. You must complete the raffle entry on Weverse in order to participate in the raffle event.
3. The number of albums you ordered on Weverse Shop GLOBAL (not the number of orders you placed) during the event period will be counted automatically to let you enter the raffle the same number of times. For album sets, the total number of albums included in the sets will be counted toward the raffle entries.
※ 100% of the album sales on Weverse Shop count for Hanteo Chart and Circle Chart.
※ This event is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
※ Detailed directions for the event will be posted later in the raffle winner announcement.
[Please Note (When entering the raffle)]
1. You will enter the raffle on Weverse; therefore, you must be logged in to Weverse with your Weverse Shop account which was used to purchase the album. If you do not have an account on Weverse, please sign up for Weverse and join TOMORROW X TOGETHER Weverse with the same account as your Weverse Shop account used to purchase the albums.
2. You will be redirected to the raffle page when you tap "Enter Raffle" on the announcement posted on TOMORROW X TOGETHER Weverse, in which you are logged in with Weverse Shop account used to purchase the album.
3. The raffle will be processed at the time of payment for the album and raffle entry.
4. You cannot win the same raffle multiple times.
5. If you've won the MOA Membership event, you will not be eligible to win this raffle.
6. The winner announcement and the event process will use the information you submitted for the raffle.
7. Those with nationalities other than South Korean can enter the raffle with the English names that appear on their valid photo ID. Please note that the name of the person who entered the raffle must match the name on the passport. (Names entered in Korean will not be accepted.)
8. When entering the raffle, Weverse and Weverse Shop GLOBAL will collect your personal information (name, date of birth, email, and phone number).
* Raffle winners will be required to provide additional personal information for the raffle and their participation in the event.
: Types of collected personal information: Email (Weverse ID), name (last and first names), mobile phone number, and date of birth
: Purpose of collecting personal information: For winner selection and event operation of TOMORROW X TOGETHER [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] Showcase
: Personal information provided to: BIGHIT MUSIC Co., Ltd., HYBE Co., Ltd., and WEVERSE COMPANY Inc.
: Retention and use period: For those who enter the raffle, the information will be discarded Within 90 days for applicants and 1 year for winners after the performance.
9. Canceling the album order after the winner announcement will result in exclusion from the raffle.
10. If you enter the raffle after purchasing the albums, those albums cannot be accepted for returns OR canceled after the raffle has ended, even if you did not win.
11. Only the raffle winner is permitted to participate in the event.
12. The winning raffle cannot be transferred to another person. If you are found selling or transferring the winning raffle, or committing any other fraud, you will be denied admission to the event.
13. The raffle winners must bring a valid photo ID to enter the venue on the day of the event. You will not be admitted if you do not have a valid photo ID in person.
14. The event is available for those 14 years and older. (Must be born on or before October 14, 2009) Those under the age cannot enter the venue even when accompanied by a guardian.
[What to Bring]
A valid photo ID for identity verification
※ What is a valid photo ID?
- South Korean nationality: Passport, South Korean Resident Registration Card, driver’s license, South Korean Youth Card (issued by community service centers), mobile ID (issued by GOV.KR, Ministry of the Interior and Safety & Korean National Police Agency, or PASS App)
- Non-South Korean nationality: Passport, Residence Card (certification of alien registration)
* Other IDs (e.g. student IDs, photocopies, photos, and certified copies) are not allowed.
* Photos, printed copies, or mobile screenshots of your ID will not be accepted. You may be asked to run the mobile ID app at the venue.
* The information on the ID must be identical to the information entered for the raffle. The ID must include a name, date of birth, and a photo, and it must be presented physically to be accepted as a valid photo ID for identity verification. If the information on the ID does not match the information entered for the raffle, you will be denied admission.
* All IDs must be presented physically and must not be expired, to be considered valid.
* An ID of South Korean nationality must include a photo, a resident registration number (13 digits), and a name. It also must be issued by the head of a government office.
* If you have to verify yourself using a temporary ID such as an issuance application confirmation, the document must be stamped with the official seal of the head of a government office. It must include a photo, personal information, issuance number, and expiration date, all protected with a transparent sticker. Any document seeming dubious or to have been forged will not be accepted.
* For customers who entered the raffle with a name in languages other than English, and are therefore unable to verify their identity with their English names on their passports, they may be asked at the venue to present an additional ID that has a photo and their name in the language they used for the raffle. Please come prepared and cooperate with the staff.
* When verifying your ID, we may conduct an additional verification process such as asking you questions, requesting other IDs, etc. to prevent the use of transferred or forged IDs.
All Things for Fans, Weverse Shop.