Hello from Weverse Shop,
the official merch store.
You’re cordially invited to the exciting offline fansign for TOMORROW X TOGETHER [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] pre-order customers!
[Offline Fansign Details]
Date: Tue. October 17, 2023 (KST) (The exact time will be announced later.)
Location: Seoul, South Korea (The exact location will be announced later to the raffle winners.)
All customers who purchased at least one [Offline Fansign] The Name Chapter: FREEFALL on Weverse Shop GLOBAL during the pre-order period and entered the fansign raffle.
※ TOMORROW X TOGETHER [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] (Weverse Albums ver.) and [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] (GRAVITY Ver.) are not eligible for event entry.
※ [Offline Fansign] The Name Chapter: FREEFALL is eligible for entering the offline fansign raffle only.
Wed. August 30, 2023, 11:00 AM - Thu. October 12, 2023, 11:59 PM (KST)
Fri. October 13, 2023, 8:00 PM (KST)
The winners will be announced in a notice. Customers can also check My Events page to check the result.
Total 30 winners
※ The information of the raffle participant and the raffle winner must match (the information of the raffle participant cannot be changed after submission), and the winning raffle cannot be transferred to another person.
※ The raffle winners of this event can participate in the offline fansign.
[How to Enter the Fansign Raffle]
※ Your information for the raffle cannot be changed after your submission. Please make sure your information (date of birth, email address, contact information, etc.) is correct and free of error. We are not responsible for damages caused by incorrect information submitted by you.
1. You can enter the raffle on Weverse.
2. Buy the event album on Weverse Shop and enter the raffle event on Weverse with the same ID you used to purchase the event album. You need to provide the following personal information as indicated on the fansign event page.
- Name (The person who is entering the raffle)
- Date of birth (YYYYMMDD format, 8 digits)
- Valid mobile phone number
※ You must enter the raffle on Weverse in order to be eligible for the offline fansign.
3. The number of albums you ordered on Weverse Shop GLOBAL (not the number of orders you placed) during the event period will be counted automatically to let you enter the raffle the same number of times. For album sets, the total number of albums included in the sets will be counted toward the raffle entries.
※ 100% of the album sales on Weverse Shop count for Hanteo Chart and Circle Chart.
※ This event is subject to change and cancellation without prior notice.
※ Detailed directions for the offline fansign will be posted later in the raffle winner announcement.
[Questions & Answers]
Contact us at Weverse Shop Customer Service
[Please Note (When entering the raffle)]
1. You must be logged in to Weverse with your Weverse Shop account which was used to purchase the album. If you do not have an account on Weverse, please sign up for Weverse and join the TOMORROW X TOGETHER Weverse with the same account as your Weverse Shop account used to purchase the albums.
2. You will be redirected to the raffle page when you tap "Enter Raffle" on the announcement posted on the TOMORROW X TOGETHER Weverse, in which you are logged in with the Weverse Shop account used to purchase the album.
3. The raffle is processed based on the time of raffle entry and the time of payment for the album.
4. You cannot win the same raffle multiple times.
5. The winner announcement and the event process will use the information you submitted to the raffle.
6. Those with nationalities other than South Korean can enter the raffle with the English names that appear on their valid photo ID. Please note that the name of the person who entered the raffle must match the name on the passport or valid ID. (Names entered in Korean will not be accepted.)
7. When entering the raffle, Weverse and Weverse Shop GLOBAL will collect your personal information (name, date of birth, email, and contact information).
* Raffle winners will be required to provide additional personal information for the raffle and their participation in the fansign.
: Types of collected personal information: Email (Weverse ID), name (last and first names), mobile phone number, and date of birth.
: Purpose of collecting personal information: TOMORROW X TOGETHER [The Name Chapter: FREEFALL] Pre-order Customer Offline Fansign Event.
: Personal information provided to: BIGHIT MUSIC Co., Ltd., HYBE Co., Ltd., and WEVERSE COMPANY Inc.
: Duration of keeping and using personal information: For those who enter the raffle, the information will be discarded within 7 days after the offline fansign ends. The raffle winners’ information will be discarded within 1 year after the event ends.
8. Canceling your album order after the raffle winner announcement will result in exclusion from the raffle.
9. If you enter the raffle after purchasing the albums, those albums cannot be accepted for returns OR be canceled after the raffle has ended, even if you did not win.
10. Only the raffle winners are permitted to participate in the fansign.
11. The winning raffle cannot be transferred or sold. If you are found selling or transferring the winning raffle, or committing any other fraud, you will be denied admission.
12. The raffle winners must bring a valid photo ID to enter the fansign venue on the day of the fansign. You will not be allowed to participate if you do not have a valid photo ID in person.
※ What is a valid photo ID?
- South Korean nationality: Passport, South Korean Resident Registration Card, driver’s license, South Korean Youth Card (issued by community service centers), mobile ID (issued by GOV.KR, Ministry of the Interior and Safety & Korean National Police Agency, or PASS App)
* Non-South Korean nationality: Passport, Residence Card (certification of alien registration)
* Other IDs (e.g. student IDs, photocopies, photos, and certified copies) are not allowed.
* Photos, printed copies, or mobile screenshots of your ID will not be accepted. You may be asked to run the mobile ID app at the venue.
* The information on the ID must be identical to the information entered for the raffle. The ID must include a name, date of birth, and a photo, and it must be presented physically to be accepted as a valid photo ID for identity verification. If the information on the ID does not match the information entered for the raffle, you will be denied admission.
* All IDs must be presented physically and must not be expired, to be considered valid.
* An ID of South Korean nationality must include a photo, a resident registration number (13 digits), and a name. It also must be issued by the head of a government office.
* If you have to verify yourself using a temporary ID such as an issuance application confirmation, the document must be stamped with the official seal of the head of a government office. It must include a photo, personal information, issuance number, and expiration date, all protected with a transparent sticker. Any document seeming dubious or to have been forged will not be accepted.
* For customers who entered the raffle with a name in languages other than English, and are therefore unable to verify their identity with their English names on their passports, they may be asked at the venue to present an additional ID that has a photo and their name in the language they used for the raffle. Please come prepared and cooperate with the staff.
* When verifying your ID, we may conduct an additional verification process such as asking you questions, requesting other IDs, etc. to prevent the use of transferred or forged IDs.
- If you have questions that are not addressed in the announcement, please contact Customer Service.
※ How to contact Customer Service: Weverse Shop app > My > Customer Service > Contact Us
※ Your purchase history cannot be recovered if you delete your Weverse/Weverse Shop account.
All Things for Fans, Weverse Shop