Hello from Weverse Shop,
the official merch store.
You are invited to TREASURE SPECIAL OFFLINE EVENT for TREASURE 2ND FULL ALBUM [REBOOT] customers!
TREASURE SPECIAL OFFLINE FAN EVENT has been prepared just for TREASURE MAKER! Please join TREASURE and celebrate TREASURE [REBOOT] activities.
This special event will feature various programs such as commentaries on the album promotional activities, mini-games, special performances, and more for TREASURE MAKER.
Please check below for more details about the event.
[Event Date and Time (KST)]
Wed. October 11, 2023, 7:00 PM
Seoul, South Korea (The exact location will be announced later to the raffle winners.)
[Raffle Period (KST)]
Fri. September 22, 2023, 2:00 PM - Wed. October 4, 2023, 11:59 PM
All customers who have purchased at least one copy of TREASURE 2ND FULL ALBUM [REBOOT] on Weverse Shop GLOBAl and entered the raffle (All version of the album are eligible for event entry).
Winners will be announced in a notice after Fri. October 6, 2023, 6:00 PM (KST).
Customers can also go to My Events page to check the results.
[Number of Winners]
※ The winners will not receive autographed albums.
※ Please refrain from visiting the event venue if you are not one of the raffle winners for everyone's safety.
[Special Gift Details🎁]
※ For Raffle Participants
- All raffle participants will receive 1 unreleased selfie photocard per album (random 1 out of 10 versions)
* The special gifts for raffle participants will be shipped together with your purchased item on the scheduled shipping start date.
※ For Raffle Winners
- All raffle winners will receive a set of 10 unreleased selfie photocards (all members).
※ Special Gift Exchange/Refund Guideline
- The special gifts are not products for sale, but a gift for those who enter the event raffle and those who won the raffle.
- Except for when there are significant damages to the special gift, the special gift cannot be exchanged.
- If you wish to return the album, you must return the special gift as well. If you lose the special gift by negligence, you cannot apply for a refund.
[How to Enter the Raffle]
※ Your information for the raffle cannot be changed after your submission. Please make sure your information (name, contact information, etc.) is correct and free of error. We are not responsible for damages caused by incorrect information submitted by you.
1. You can enter the raffle on Weverse.
2. Buy the event album on Weverse Shop and enter the raffle event on Weverse with the same ID you used to purchase the event album. You need to provide the following personal information in order to enter the raffle.
- Name (The person who is entering the raffle)
- Date of birth (YYYYMMDD format, 8 digits)
- Valid mobile phone number
3. The number of albums you ordered on Weverse Shop GLOBAL (not the number of orders you placed) during the event period will be counted automatically to let you enter the raffle the same number of times. For album sets, the total number of albums included in the sets will be counted toward the raffle entries.
※ 100% of the album sales on Weverse Shop count for Hanteo Chart and Circle Chart.
※ This event is subject to change without prior notice.
[Questions & Answers]
Please contact Weverse Shop Customer Service for further questions.
[Please Note (When entering the raffle)]
1. You must be logged in to Weverse with your Weverse Shop account which was used to purchase the album. If you do not have an account on Weverse, please sign up for Weverse and join the TREASURE Weverse with the same account as your Weverse Shop account used to purchase the albums.
2. You will be redirected to the raffle page when you tap Enter Raffle on the announcement posted on the artist's Weverse, in which you are logged in with the same Weverse Shop account used to purchase the album.
3. The raffle is processed based on the time of raffle entry and the time of payment for the album.
4. You cannot win the same raffle multiple times.
5. The winner announcement and the event process will use the information you submitted to the raffle.
6. Those with nationalities other than South Korean can enter the raffle with the English names that appear on their valid photo ID. Please note that the name of the person who entered the raffle must match the name on the passport or valid ID. (Names entered in Korean will not be accepted.)
7. When entering the raffle, Weverse and Weverse Shop GLOBAL will collect your personal information (name, date of birth, email, and phone number).
Raffle winners will be required to provide personal information as below for the raffle and their participation in the event.
: Types of collected personal information: Email (Weverse account ID), name (last and first name), mobile phone number, and date of birth.
: Purpose of collecting personal information: For winner selection and event operation of TREASURE SPECIAL OFFLINE FAN EVENT for TREASURE 2ND FULL ALBUM [REBOOT] customers
: Personal information provided to: YG Entertainment Inc., YG PLUS Inc., and WEVERSE COMPANY Inc.
: Duration of keeping and using personal information: For those who enter the raffle, the information will be discarded within 6 months after the event winner announcement is posted. The raffle winners’ information will be discarded within 1 year.
8. Canceling the album order after entering the raffle will result in exclusion from the raffle.
9. If you enter the raffle after purchasing the albums, those albums cannot be accepted for returns OR be canceled after the raffle has ended, even if you did not win.
10. Only the raffle winner is permitted to participate in the event.
11. The winning raffle cannot be transferred or sold. If you are found selling or transferring the winning raffle, or committing any other fraud, you will be denied admission.
12. The raffle winners must bring a valid photo ID to enter the event venue on the day of the event. You will not be allowed to participate if you do not have a valid photo ID in person.
13. The event is open to those born before October 11, 2009. (Minors born after October 11, 2009 cannot enter the venue even when accompanied by a guardian.)
※ What is a valid photo ID?
- South Korean nationality: Passport, South Korean Resident Registration Card, driver’s license, South Korean Youth Card (issued by community service centers), mobile ID (issued by GOV.KR, Ministry of the Interior and Safety & Korean National Police Agency, or PASS App)
- Minors with South Korean nationality: Student ID (middle school, high school), passport, national certificate with an ID photo and the date of birth
- Non-South Korean nationality: Passport, Residence Card (certification of alien registration)
* IDs not mentioned above (e.g. photocopies, photos, and certified copies) will not be accepted as a valid photo ID.
* Photos, printed copies, or mobile screenshots of your ID will not be accepted. You may be asked to run the mobile ID app at the venue.
* The information on the ID must be identical to the information entered for the raffle. The ID must include a name, date of birth, and a photo, and it must be presented physically to be accepted as a valid photo ID for identity verification. If the information on the ID does not match the information entered for the raffle, you will be denied admission.
* All IDs must be presented physically and must not be expired, to be considered valid.
* An ID of South Korean nationality must include a photo, date of birth (6 digits), and a name. It also must be issued by the head of a government office.
* If you have to verify yourself using a temporary ID such as an issuance application confirmation, the document must be stamped with the official seal of the head of a government office. It must include a photo, personal information, issuance number, and expiration date, all protected with a transparent sticker. Any document seeming dubious or to have been forged will not be accepted.
* For customers who entered the raffle with a name in languages other than English, and are therefore unable to verify their identity with their English names on their passports, they may be asked at the venue to present an additional ID that has a photo and their name in the language they used for the raffle. Please come prepared and cooperate with the staff.
* When verifying your ID, we may conduct an additional verification process such as asking you questions, requesting other IDs, etc. to prevent the use of transferred or forged IDs.
- This event is subject to changes and cancellation without prior notice.
※ Detailed directions for the event will be posted later in the raffle winner announcement.
※ Your purchase history cannot be recovered if you delete your Weverse/Weverse Shop account.
All things for Fans, Weverse Shop