Hello from Weverse Shop,
the official merch store.
"Knights of the Lamp" VOD will be available for purchase from Thu. September 14, 2023 (KST).
Check out the details below.
["Knights of the Lamp" VOD Details]
* Purchase Period (KST)
Begins on Thu. September 14, 2023, 8:00 PM
* Release Schedule (KST)
- Thu. September 14, 2023 - Thu. October 12, 2023 (* Released every Thursday 8:00 PM (KST))
> Thu. September 14: Episodes 1 - 2
> Thu. September 21: Episode 3
> Thu. September 28: Episode 4
> Thu. October 5: Episode 5
> Thu. October 12: Episode 6, behind-the-scenes clips, behind-the-scenes photos
※ Behind-the-scenes clips and photos will be available on Weverse, exclusively for customers who purchased "Knights of the Lamp" VOD.
※ Available Subtitles: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, and Arabic
* How to Purchase and Watch VOD Content
- You can purchase the content on the Weverse Shop GLOBAL website and watch on Weverse.
- To watch the purchased content on Weverse, you have to use the same Weverse Shop account you used to purchase the content.
- You can watch the content on mobile, PC (https://weverse.io), and smart TV App (on platforms that provide Weverse TV App).
- You can purchase "Knights of the Lamp" VOD on Weverse Shop GLOBAL only.
* How to Watch
- Open the Weverse app or the website → SUPER JUNIOR community → Media tab → Knights of the Lamp category → Select the content
* Please Note When Watching VOD Content
- You cannot cancel your purchase after watching the content. If you have not watched your purchased content, you are eligible for a refund within seven days of your purchase. After seven days, cancellation of the purchase or refunds will not be available even if you have not watched the content.
- To ensure a smooth playback on your device, please play the preview before purchasing the content.
- Additional data charges may apply if you are on the mobile data network.
- Unauthorized or illegal distribution of content, piracy, and unauthorized processing of the content amount to infringement of copyright.
- Your purchase history cannot be recovered if you delete your Weverse or Weverse Shop account.
- Paid content can be played on only one smart TV device at a time, regardless of the manufacturer. Your paid content can be played on either a PC or on a mobile device as well. However, you can play your paid content simultaneously on one Smart TV and either a PC or a mobile device.
- The exact runtime for episodes will be different for each episode.
- This product is a VOD. It can only be played on the device belonging to the customer who purchased the VOD.
- If the playback is not smooth, please try closing and restarting your app.
* Payment Information
- You can pay by debit and credit cards, or with PayPal, Eximbay, Payco, Toss, Kakao Pay, or Weverse Card.
- If you add Toss or Kakao Pay to payment methods, you can use the balance on your preferred payment option to pay, without having to use a credit card.
- If your default currency is set to USD or JPY, you can pay via PayPal or Eximbay using international credit cards or Alipay.
All Things for Fans, Weverse Shop